tiistai 20. toukokuuta 2014

Tee-itse kuorintaohje saa sut hehkumaan...

Heippa,

Totta se on. Laitan jakoon ehdottomasti parhaan kauneusvinkin ikinä! Olen kokeillut vaikka minkälaisia kauneudenhoitotuotteita ja voikun olisin tiennyt tästä aikaisemmin!! Ei olis tullut turhaan laitettua rahaa muihin kuorinta-aineisiin.

Iho on tämän hoidon jälkeen ihanan pehmeä, kirkas ja sileä. Teen tämän kaksi kertaa viikossa. Joskus laitan vaan perus puhdistusgeelin sekaan teelusikallisen ruokasoodaa ja suolaa ja hieron hetken kasvoihin. Mutta tämä sitruuna/hunaja/kookosrasvaseos on parempi. Puhdistaa nenän pielestä ikävät mustapäät säännöllisellä käytöllä.

Mittaa siis 1 tl hienoa merisuolaa ja 1 rkl ruokasoodaa ja sekoita sekaan 1 rkl hunajaa, 1 rkl sitruunamehua sekä hieman luomu kookosrasva. Ihon herkkyydestä riippuen anna vaikuttaa 10-20 minuuttia ja hiero lopuksi pyörivin liikkein aine kasvoihin kuoriaksesi ihon. Huuhtele. Lopuksi hieron sormenpäällisen pelkkää kookosrasvaa ihoon ja WAU. Iho on hehkeä ja sileä. Tässä ei ole mitään ylimääräistä ja mukana ihana kookoksen tuoksu. Helppoa ja ekolokistakin, kun nää raaka-aineet löytyy ruokakaapista.


 Iloiset terkut ja mukavaa viikon jatkoa,
Inkeri

19 kommenttia:

  1. Keep on working, great job!

    my website :: weight loss success

    VastaaPoista
  2. "I think a good image is it's based on paranoia and surveillance. You can play online public matches, you can do timed challenges, you can do one-off races in Free Play or you can jump in to the World Tour. Let we introduce you to top of the most searching site for Airport Transportation from Delray Beach services.

    My website: performance auto carrier charlotte san diego bbb online ()

    VastaaPoista
  3. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I
    stumbleupon every day. It's always interesting to read through articles from other
    writers and use something from other sites.

    my homepage: What is a bandit sign

    VastaaPoista
  4. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really really
    nice post on building up new webpage.

    Also visit my blog: clash of clans hack (online-cheats.com)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will
    also do similar in favor of you.

    Also visit my page :: Cost Effective Santa Monica For Dinner

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your mode of telling all in this paragraph is really nice, all
    be able to easily understand it, Thanks a lot.


    My blog :: la mesa general dentist ()

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hi to all, the contents existing at this site are actually awesome for people experience, well, keep up the nice
    work fellows.

    Feel free to visit my homepage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFfsODuA8Eo

    VastaaPoista
  8. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely
    wonderful. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what
    you're saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care
    for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read much
    more from you. This is really a wonderful website.


    My weblog: cheap web hosting

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you your encouraging feed back. I'm glad you like it. :)

      Poista
  9. hey there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from
    right here. I did however expertise several
    technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload
    the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will
    often affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality
    score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm
    adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content.

    Ensure that you update this again soon.

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: Dean Graziosi go Here

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi and thank you. It's good to hear that there are some problems in loading. I try to figure it out and make it better.

      Poista
  10. It's so lovely to get these heart warming comments! Love and peace to you all and keep reading. Try to up date soon. I'm on holiday now. :)

    VastaaPoista
  11. I just could not go away your web site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed
    the standard info an individual supply on your guests?
    Is gonna be back incessantly in order to inspect new posts

    Here is my blog ... market trends (http://tronodeferro.com/index.php?do=/profile-624/info/)

    VastaaPoista
  12. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this content together.

    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    My weblog :: Www.Youtube.Com

    VastaaPoista
  13. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article.
    Thank you for supplying these details.

    My web site; property flipping

    VastaaPoista
  14. Informative article, just what I needed.

    my webpage: home renovations before and after, ,

    VastaaPoista
  15. My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
    He was once entirely right. This put up truly made my day.
    You cann't consider simply how much time I had spent for this
    information! Thank you!

    Here is my web site Dean Graziosi

    VastaaPoista
  16. Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your site by chance,
    and I am surprised why this coincidence did not
    came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Here is my website: dwm.exe

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos, kun jätit kommentin